Matwork Technologies invites applications from Engineering Graduates for the recruitment of 971 Assistant Engineer (Trainee) through a selection Examination called Graduate Engineer Recruitment Test (GERT 2013). Interested candidates can send their application form on or before 27.02.2013.
Post: Assistant Engineers (Trainee)
Vacancies: 971 Posts
1. Composite Material Division – 160 Posts
2. Sheet Metal division – 127 Posts
3. Casting division – 34 Posts
4. Electrical Equipment manufacturing division – 146 Posts
5. Computing & programming Division – 177 Posts
6. Heavy Machinery Division – 327 Posts
Salary: During Training: Rs.20000 per month; After Training: Rs.5.8 lakhs per annum
Upper Age Limit: 28 years as on 31st June 2013
Education Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg)/ MCA with minimum 55% marks for 2013 pass outs and 60% for those candidates who Have Completed Graduation before 2013.
Disciplines: Automobile, Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, MCA, Electrical, Electronics & Communications, Telecommunication, Information Technology, Mechanical, Production, Industrial/ Instrumentation
1. Graduate Engineer Recruitment Test (GERT 2013) – 50% Marks
2. Group Discussion (GD) – 15% Marks
3. Personal Interview (PI) – 35% Marks
Date of written exam: 17th March 2013
Application fee: Rs.170/- are to be paid in form of Demand draft favouring Matwork Technologies Pvt.Ltd.
How to Apply: Candidates can download Applications forms from its official website www.matworktechnologies.com. Duly filled application form enclosed with necessary documents should be sent to the following address by COURIER only, so as to reach on or before 27.02.2013.
ARUN SINGH (CO-ORDINATOR GERT-2013)
MATWORK TECHNOLOGIES Pvt. Ltd.
MODIPURAM ROSHANPUR, DORLI, ROORKEE ROAD
MEERUT – 250001
(IN FRONT OF MARUTI SUZUKI WORKSHOP & RAJ MANDIR MANDAP)
Graduate Engineer Recruitment Test (GERT 2013) Application Form
Matwork Technologies Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Recruitment 2013 Notification
Last Date for Submission of application: 27th February 2013
Matwork Technologies Official website: www.matworktechnologies.com
Matwork Technologies Recruitments Page: http://www.matworktechnologies.com/career.html
Queries regarding GERT 2013 Recruitment should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pattern & Syllabus of Written Examination for GERT 2013:
The written examination will be of 3 hrs duration and 150 marks.
Syllabus: For Technical Section of GERT-2013 Syllabus is same as Graduate (GATE) Aptitude test in Engineering Syllabus.
Pattern: 75% Objective & 25% Subjective
1. Technical:- Questions from the syllabus of their respective branches – 80 Marks
2. Logical Reasoning & Analytical ability – 10 Marks
3. General Mental Ability – 20 Marks
4. Basic Numeracy & Data Interpretation – 20 Marks
5. English Language Comprehension Skills – 20 Marks