Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank invites online Applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 125 Clerks. Interested candidates should apply online only at www.abhyudayabank.co.in from 05.10.2013 to 19.10.2013.
Post: Bank Clerks
Vacancies: 125 Posts
Salary: Rs.10,000/- p.m.
Age Limit: 18 to 30 years as on 01.10.2013
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate from a Recognized University.
1) Proficiency in Marathi language is desired.
2) Knowledge of English is required.
3) Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge
Selection Process: Online Test ( Exam Date: 23.11.2013) & Interview
Application Fee: For SC/ ST/ NT – Rs.50/- & For General – Rs.500/-
How to Apply: All candidates are required to apply online only through Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Recruitment website www.abhyudayabank.co.in from 05.10.2013 to 19.10.2013. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Abhyudaya Bank Clerks Exam Pattern: (Obective Type)
Total Marks: 200
Duration: 120 Minutes
1. Reasoning – 40 Questions – 40 Marks
2. English Language – 40 Questions – 40 Marks
3. Numerical Ability – 40 Questions – 40 Marks
4. General Awareness (With special reference to Banking Industry) – 40 Questions – 40 Marks
5. Computer Knowledge – 40 Questions – 40 Marks
Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
For more details about Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Clerks Recruitment 2013 refer detailed notification.
- Himachal Pradesh Cooperative Bank – 154 Clerks @ http://hpscb.com
- Bank Clerks written exam Previous Question Paper with Answers
- Latest Bank Recruitments 2013| Upcoming Bank Jobs 2013