Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 150 Andhra Bank Probationary Officers (PO) posts through Andhra Bank PGDBF (Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Finance) Programme at Manipal University Bangalore Campus 2013-14. Interested candidates should apply online at http://andhrabank.in on or before 31st August 2013.
Andhra Bank PGDBF (Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Finance) Programme 2013-14
Post: Andhra Bank Probationary Officers (PO)
Vacancies: 150 Posts
Age Limit: 21 years to 29 years as on 31st July 2013.
Educational Qualification: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification
Application Fee: For General/ OBC – Rs.100/- & For SC/ST/PWD/ EXS Candidates – Rs.25/-
Selection Process: Group Discussion and/or Interview
How to Apply: Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Bank’s website www.andhrabank.in from 21.08.2013 to 31.08.2013. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Apply online for Andhra Bank PO Recruitment 2013 @ http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/abaug13/
For more details about Andhra Bank PO Probationary Officers Recruitment 2013 refer detailed Notification.
- Meghalaya MCAB Bank Recruitment 2013 – 20 Probationary Officers
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2013 – 15 Probationary Legal Officers
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank PO Recruitment 2013 – 115 Probationary Officers
- Federal Bank Clerks & Probationary Officers Recruitment 2013 @ www.federalbank.co.in
- Central Bank of India Probationary Officer (PO) Result 2013