RASHTRIYA MADHYAMIK SHIKSHA ABHIYAN, ANDHRA PRADESH – HYDERABAD
AP Model Schools inviting applications from the eligible candidates for the Recruitment of Principals (96), Post Graduate Teachers (PGT – 636) and Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT – 402). Candidates can get their Results from APMS official website.
Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan- Andhra Pradesh website: http://rmsaap.nic.in
AP Model School Recruitment website: http://apms.cgg.gov.in
Post Graduate Teachers – PGT – 636 Posts
Trained Graduate Teachers – TGT – 402 Posts
Principals- 96 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies- 1134
Age Limit: Age limit for the posts of PGTs and TGTs would be 18 to 39 years and for Principal post, 35 to 50 years.
Application Fee: Rs. 250/- paid through AP Online or E-Seva.
Selection Process: Written Test.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply online through RMSA website http://apms.cgg.gov.in
For more details regarding APMS Recruitment, age limit, qualification, eligibility, selection process, application fee, application form, online application, exam pattern, tgt syllabus, pgt syllabus etc., refer detailed notification link. Notification will be issued in 10 days.
- AP Model School PGT & TGT 2012 Results @ http://apms.cgg.gov.in
- AP Model Schools PGT Certificate Verification List & schedule 2013
- AP Model Schools TGT Certificate Verification List & schedule 2013
- AP Model Schools Principals Result& Certificate Verification schedule 2013
- Chandigarh Recruitment – 1140 Teachers @ www.recruitment-portal.in