Hall Ticket for the Posts of Village Revenue Officers (VRO) and Village Revenue Assistants (VRA) is available to download from its official website.
ANDHRA PRADESH Chief Commissioner of Land Administration (CCLA) WEBSITE: http://ccla.cgg.gov.in
Candidates can get their VRO Hall tickets/ VRA Hall tickets by Providing Candidate Id/ Reference Id and Date of Birth.
WRITTEN EXAMINATION DATE: 02-FEB-2014
Exam Time: 10:00 AM TO 12:00 NOON
1. Candidates can get the Exam center information from the Hall tickets
2. If you receive the hall ticket without photo / blurred photo / too small photo / photo without signature, you should bring 3 Passport size photos duly attested by a Gazetted Officer and hand over to the Invigilator in the examination hall, failing which you will not be admitted to the examination. Arrive at least one hour before to the Venue. While coming to examination hall, please bring your hall ticket, writing pad, ball pen (Blue/Black).
3. Candidate arriving after commencement of the examination will not be allowed into the Examination hall. Should not leave the Examination hall till the expiry of the full time.
4. Please check the Answer Sheet and read the instructions on it as well as on test booklet carefully. You should use PEN to write your Hall Ticket Number, Paper Code, Name, Subject, Centre at appropriate places only. Writing with Pen at wrong places will lead to invalidation of Answer Sheet.
5. You should put your signature and get the signature of the invigilator at the appropriate places in the Answer Sheet.
6. OMR Sheets supplied to the candidates consist of two copies, the original copy and duplicate copy. After completion of the examination, the candidates should handover the original OMR Answer Sheet (top sheet) to the invigilator and carry the bottom sheet (duplicate) for his / her record.
7. You should Use Ball Pen (Blue/Black) to encode your Hall Ticket number, Paper Code and Test Booklet Series (A or B or C or D) at appropriate places in the Answer Sheet. Failure to encode /wrong encoding will lead to invalidation of Answer Sheet.
8. You should not mark Answer Choices on the Test Booklet (Question Paper) under any circumstances.9. You are prohibited from communicating, consulting or conversing with other candidates in the Examination hall or causing disturbances in any manner whatsoever.