Andhra Pradesh Academy of Rural Development (APARD) – CENTRE FOR DEVELOPMENT STUDIES invites applications from eligible candidates for the 389 various positions in Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC), Hyderabad, to be engaged through outsourcing agency.
Andhra Pradesh Academy of Rural Development website: http://www.apard.gov.in
APARD-CDS Recruitment Page: http://188.8.131.52/oacrgentwd/guidelines.php
1. Health Assistants – 15 posts
2. Sanitary Inspectors – 150 posts
3. Assistant Engineers (Electrical) – 07 posts
4. Town Planning Supervisors / Town Planning Assistants – 100 posts
5. Advertisement Inspectors – 30 posts
6. Garden Supervisors – 30 posts
7. Assistant Engineers (Civil) – 57 posts
Total No. of Posts – 389
Qualification: Bachelors Degree/ Degree in Engineering
Age: 18 to 34 years for OC candidates & 18-38 years in the case of BC, SC & ST candidates.
Selection Process: Shortlisting of eligible candidates may be based on marks in prescribed qualification and other preferences mentioned in the notification. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed to attend for selection process which may include test/interview or both.
How to Apply: Candidate must apply online through website: http://www.apard.gov.in. Candidates should submit application online on or before 22.02.2014 at 5.00 p.m. Submission of application by a candidate shall not entitle her/him right for any post.
Apply online@ http://184.108.40.206/oacrgentwd/application.php
For more details regarding recruitment refer detailed notification link given below.
- Society for Rural Development Recruitment 2013 – Computer Operators
- AP EAMCET 2017 Computer based Test Key- AP EAMCET Question Paper 24 April 2017
- AP Health and Family Welfare Dept- 501 Civil Assistant Surgeons
- Andhra Pradesh Government & Private Medical and Dental (MBBS/ BDS) colleges List with Total seats
- AP By-Elections Results 2012 – Winning Candidates & Margin of Votes