Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGENCO)
Notification No.01/CGM(HR)/2010 and 01/CGM(HR)/2011
The candidates who have applied for APGENCO JPA Recruitment for filling up of 1755 Junior Plant Attendant posts in APGENCO by Direct Recruitment are informed that the “APGENCO JPA Hall Tickets” of the candidates who have been provisionally screened for calling them to the “Trade Test” in the ratio of 1:3 is displayed in the website www.apgenco.gov.in & http://apgenco.cgg.gov.in.
List of candidates provisionally screened & covered under 1:3 for Trade test
Note: Apart from the above candidates, the candidates whose names are mentioned in the Notice 10 & 12 are also covered under 1:3, to whom Hall tickets will be issued manually.
List of ineligible candidates Click Here
APGENCO Junior Plant Attendant JPA Hall Tickets 2013
APGENCO Junior Plant Attendant JPA Trade test is scheduled to be held on 13-04-2013, 10:30AM to 12:00 Noon. The selection of the candidates will be done purely on merit basis. Candidates are requested to download APGENCO Junior Plant Attendant Hall Tickets for Trade Test from 25-03-2013 onwards. To download APGENCO Trade Test Hall Tickets, candidates need to enter Reference Id/ Name and Date of Birth.
Download APGENCO JPA Hall Tickets for Trade Test 2013
- APGENCO JPA Trade Test Hall Tickets 2013 @ http://apgenco.cgg.gov.in
- APGENCO Junior Plant Attendant JPA Written test Postponed to 18.12.2011
- APGENCO JPA Trade Test 2013 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- APGENCO Junior Plant Attendant JPA written test results
- APGENCO Junior Plant Attendant (JPA) Recruitment 2011 @ apgenco.cgg.gov.in