Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGENCO)
APGENCO invited online applications for filling up of 1755 Junior Plant Attendant (JPA) posts by Direct Recruitment as per the notification dated 19.10.2011. APGENCO Junior Plant Attendant (JPA) 2011 written test is scheduled to be held on 18.12.2011 (Sunday).
APGENCO JPA written test results announced in July 2012. Candidates can get their APGENCO Results – Junior Plant Attendant (JPA) from APGENCO official websites www.apgenco.cgg.gov.in or www.apgenco.gov.in.
Click here for APGENCO Junior Plant Attendant (JPA) written test results
Click Here for Marks Secured by the candidates who appeared for written examination held on 18-12-2011 for the post of JPA IN APGENCO [Other than Ineligible candidates]
Click Here for List of candidates who have appeared for written test and found ineligible since submitted fake CERTIFICATE, SCVT and other than notified trades
Click Here for List of candidates to be called for Trade test in the ratio of 1:3 for the post of JPA
Click Here for APGENCO Cut off marks for trade test 2012
- APGENCO Junior Plant Attendant JPA Written test Postponed to 18.12.2011
- APGENCO Junior Plant Attendant JPA Hall Tickets @ apgenco.cgg.gov.in
- APGENCO Junior Plant Attendant (JPA) Recruitment 2011 @ apgenco.cgg.gov.in
- APGENCO JPA written test Pattern & Syllabus| Selection Process
- APGENCO JPA Trade Test 2013 Exam Pattern & Syllabus