APGENCO Trainee Assistant Engineer AE Recruitment 2012
Post: Trainee Assistant Engineer (Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics & Civil)
Vacancies: 411 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.23115 – 35720
APGENCO Trainee AE Selection Procedure: Written Test
Date of APGENCO Trainee AE Written Test: 22.01.2012
The written examination will be held at Hyderabad & Secunderabad only.
APGENCO Trainee Assistant Engineer Written exam Pattern: Written test will be conducted in the following manner.
Section A: Questions on core academic curriculum of respective discipline. The syllabus for the examination is given below.
Section B: Questions on analytical aptitude.
Note: The minimum qualifying/ cut off marks in the APGENCO AE written test shall be for OCs – 40%, BCs – 35%, SCs, STs and physically challenged – 30%.
- APGENCO AE 2012 official key – Civil/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Electrical
- APGENCO AE Mechanical Previous Solved Question Paper 2012
- APGENCO Trainee Assistant Engineer AE Recruitment 2012 @ apgenco.gov.in
- APGENCO AE 2012 Electrical Question Paper & Answer keys
- APGENCO JPA Trade Test 2013 Exam Pattern & Syllabus