APPSC Assistant engineer AE Written Exam will be held on 23.09.2012. The APPSC AE 2012 Written Examination will be held at the following Five Centres (Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Tirupati & Warangal).
APPSC Assistant Engineer / Municipal Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2012
1. Assistant Engineer AE – 59 Posts
2. Municipal Assistant Engineers (Electrical) – 35 Posts
3. Municipal Assistant Engineers (Civil) – 151 Posts
APPSC Assistant Engineer AE 2012 written exam pattern
APPSC Assistant Engineer/ Municipal AE 2012 Written Exam consists of two Objective Type Papers.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper 1||General Studies||150||150||150|
|Paper 2||Civil/ Mechanical (common) ORElectrical Engg. (Diploma Standard)||150||150||150|
The minimum qualifying marks – OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PHs 30% or as per rules.
Click here for APPSC General Studies 2012 Paper 1 Syllabus
Click here for APPSC AE 2012 Paper 2 Syllabus (Civil / Mechanical)
Click here for APPSC AE Syllabus 2012 (Electrical Engineering)
- APPSC Municipal Assistant Engineer/ AE Recruitment 2012
- Assistant Engineer GS & Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Question Papers & Key 2012
- APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeons 2012 Question Papers & Answers Key
- APPSC AEE Engineers 2012 Question Paper & Answer KEY
- 33738 Posts – Upcoming Jobs in APPSC, AP Police, AP DSC 2013-14