Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) conducted the written test on 05.05.2013 for the recruitment of 107 Posts of Child Development Project Officer in Women Development and Child Welfare Service. The Written Examination held at the following Five Centres: Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Tirupati and Warangal.
Selection Process: Written Test & Interview
PART-A: Written Examination (Objective type):
Paper – 1: General Studies and Mental Ability – 150 Questions – 150 Marks
Paper – 2: Home Science/ Social Work/ Sociology – 150 Questions – 300 Marks
PART-B: Oral (Interview) Test – 50 Marks
The minimum qualifying marks for selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PHs 30% or as per rules.
APPSC CDPO Question Paper & Answers Key
APPSC Child Development Project Officer (held on 05.05.2013) Question paper & Answers Key for all booklet series A, B, C, D are available now.
CDPO Paper I: General Studies Question Paper
APPSC CDPO General Studies Key
- APPSC Recruitment 2013 – Latest & Upcoming Notifications 2013
- APPSC Hostel Welfare Officers 2012 Question papers & Answers key
- APPSC Degree Lecturers DL 2012 Question Paper & Answers Key
- APPSC Junior Assistants Computer Literacy Question Paper & Key
- APPSC Research Assistants (Engg) Question Paper & Key – held on 09.06.2013