APPSC Junior Accountants in AP Municipal Accounts Subordinate Service
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) invites On-line applications for recruitment to the post of 109 Junior Accountants Category – IV in A.P. Municipal Accounts Subordinate Service.
Post: Junior Accountants
Pay Scale: Rs.8440-24950/-
Age Limit: 18-36 Years
Educational Qualifications: Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce of a University in Indian established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam (Objective Type) (The minimum qualifying marks – OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PHs 30% or as per rules.)
The Written Examination will be held from 18/11/2012. The Written Examination will be held at all 23 District Centres.
Fee: Application Fee – Rs.100/- and Examination Fee – RS.80/-
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online through APPSC official website www.apspsc.gov.in from 18/09/2012 to 18/10/2012 (Note: 16/10/2012 is the last date for payment of fee).
For more details refer to APPSC Junior Accountants Recruitment Notification 2012 .
- APPSC Municipal Assistant Engineer/ AE Recruitment 2012
- APPSC Answers Key @ http://website.apspsc.gov.in/drkey.appsc
- APPSC Group 4 Final Answer Key & Mistakes in Group IV Key
- Assistant Engineer GS & Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Question Papers & Key 2012
- APPSC Group IV Question Papers & Answers Keys 2012