Applications are invited On-line through APSPDCL Website http://apspdcl.cgg.gov.in from eligible candidates for filling up the following vacancies on regular basis in APSPDCL.
APSPDCL Assistant Engineershall tickets for the written exam will be placed on the Website seven days prior to the date of examination. The Candidate has to down load the Hall ticket from APSPDCL website www.apspdcl.cgg.gov.in only. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post.
Click here for APSPDCL Hall tickets for AE/ JAO written Exam 2014
APSPDCL Assistant Engineers AE/ JAO Selection Procedure:
The Selection of candidates for appointment as APSPDCL Assistant Engineers/JAO will be as follows:
The selection of candidates for appointment will be made 100% on written examination. Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, community wise will be called for verification of Original Certificates in 1:1 ratio.
The Minimum qualifying marks in APSPDCL AE/ JAO written exam: OC – 40%, BC – 35%, SC/ST – 30%, PH – 30%
- APSPDCL Recruitment– 36 Assistant Engineers @ http://apspdcl.cgg.gov.in
- APSPDCL Recruitment- 05 Junior Accounts Officers@ http://apspdcl.cgg.gov.in
- APPSC Assistant Statistical Officers ASO Hall Tickets 2011
- APNPDCL Junior Assistant (LDC) Hall Tickets & Selection Process @ apnpdcl.cgg.gov.in
- TSTET Hall tickets Download online@ www.tstet.cgg.gov.in