APSRTC Mechanical Supervisor MST 2012 Selection Process: Based on objective type APSRTC MST 2012 written test & Interview. Weightage marks for (a) Marks in qualifying degree (b) Achievement in NCC. Only those who rank high in the written test would be called for interview community-wise and zone-wise.
APSRTC Mechanical Supervisor Trainee MST 2012 Written Test Pattern
Eligible candidates will be called for APSRTC Mechanical Supervisor Trainee MST 2012 written examination which is of fully objective type (multiple choice). There will be 200 questions covering different topics for the post of Mechanical Supervisor (Trainee). Duration of APSRTC Mechanical Supervisor Trainee MST 2012 Written Examination is 3 hours
Note: Each right answer will be awarded one mark. There is no negative marking.
APSRTC Mechanical Supervisor Trainee MST 2012 Question paper consist of following subjects. Mechanical Supervisor Trainee Question Paper Pattern is given below.
|Subject||No. of Questions|
TOTAL 200 Questions = 200 Marks
- APSRTC Traffic Supervisor Trainee TST 2012 Question Paper Pattern
- APSRTC Traffic Supervisor Trainee (TST) Answers Key 2012
- APSRTC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016- 08 Vacancies @ www.apsrtc.gov.in
- APSRTC Recruitment 2013 – 193 Drivers & Conductors @ www.apsrtc.gov.in
- How to get APSRTC Metro Express/ Deluxe Bus Pass