Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) conducted written test on 04.11.2012 for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer/ Municipal Assistant Engineer in A.P. Public Health and Municipal Engineering Subordinate Service and A.P. Municipal Engineering Subordinate Service.
APPSC Assistant Engineer / Municipal Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2012
1. Assistant Engineer AE – 59 Posts
2. Municipal Assistant Engineers (Electrical) – 35 Posts
3. Municipal Assistant Engineers (Civil) – 151 Posts
APPSC AE Selection Procedure: Written Exam (Objective Type)
APPSC Assistant Engineer/ Municipal AE written exam consist of two papers for 300 Marks.
Paper 1: General Studies – 150 Marks = 150 Questions
Paper 2: Civil / Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering – 150 Marks = 150 Questions
APPSC Assistant Engineer minimum qualifying marks/ Cut off Marks – OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PHs 30% or as per rules.
APPSC Assistant Engineer in A.P. Public Health / Municipal Assistant Engineer written test question papers with answers keys are available now. Candidates can download APPSC Assistant Engineer AE Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Question papers & key Solutions from the following links.
APPSC Assistant Engineer 2012 General Studies Question Paper & Answers Key
Assistant Engineer AE 2012 Civil / Mechanical/ Electrical Question Paper & Answers Key
- APPSC Municipal Assistant Engineer/ AE Recruitment 2012
- APPSC Assistant Engineer AE 2012 Paper Pattern & Syllabus
- APPSC AEE Engineers 2012 Question Paper & Answer KEY
- APPSC Answers Key @ http://website.apspsc.gov.in/drkey.appsc
- APPSC Assistant Engineer Written Exam Postponed