Bankura District Jobs Notification 2017- Bankura District Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in a prescribed format for the recruitment of 54 various vacancies in Bankura District, West Bengal. Applications will be downloaded at the website of Bankura District i.e. bankura.gov.in. Application form filling and submission of application form is up to 11.12.2017. Submission of application forms will not be entertained after the due date. No other means of applications will be accepted.
Bankura District Jobs 2017
All the Applicants who are applying for Bankura District Jobs are advised to read the Bankura District vacancy Notification, instructions and Recruitment procedures carefully before filling the Application Form. Candidate should satisfy themselves that they fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the Employment notification in all respects. All the applicants should keep visiting Bankura District Careers Page for regular updates. Candidates who are looking for Government Jobs, can apply for the Bankura District Vacancy 2017.
Bankura District Vacancy 2017
Post Name& Vacancy Details:
- Para Medical Worker – 1 Post
- Lab Technician (ICTC) – 7 Posts
- Counsellor (ICTC) – 3 Posts
- Counsellor (ST!) – 1 Post
- Component Laboratory cs iv) Technician (Blood Bank) – 1 Post
- Counselor (Blood Bank) – 1 Post
- Technical supervisor ( Blood Bank) – 2 Posts
- District Programme Coordinator – 1 Post
- Senior Treatment Supervisor – 1 Post
- Laboratory Technician – 1 Post
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor (Bankura Municipality) – 1 Post
- Public Private Mix Coordinator – 1 Post
- Driver – 1 Post
- Medical Officer (NHM) – 13 Posts
- Medical Officer (SNCU) – 3 Posts
- Accounts Assistant – 1 Post
- Medical Officer ( Thalassaemia) – 1 Post
- Medical Officer (Fl-ART) – 1 Post
- Programme Officer (MD Psychiatry /DPM)/(MBBS ) with 4 month training in Psychiatry) – 1 Post
- Staff Nurse (NRC) – 4 Posts
- Sahayika (for Female only) – 1 Post
- Medical Officer (AH) – 1 Post
- Laboratory Technician ( NYBDCP) – 2 Posts
- Laboratory Technician ( NUHM ) – 1 Post
- Staff Nurse ( NUHM ) – 3 Posts
Number of Vacancies- 54
Bankura District Recruitment Process
Educational Qualification: refer recruitment Notification
Age limit: 18 to 62 years
Selection Process: written examination. Interview
Filling& submission of Application Form
Application Fee: Rs.100/- for General candidates, 50/- for SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
How to apply: The Application must be submitted in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website www.bankura.gov.in. The last date of submission of application form is 11.12.2017 midnight).
Bankura District website www.bankura.gov.in
Address: The Chief Medical Officer of Health, Bankura, Tamlibandh, Patpur Road, Post+Dist- Bankura – 722101
Last date for receiving of application Form: 11.12.2017
For more details regarding Bankura District Recruitment Eligibility, Recruitment Process, Filling& submission of application forms, Vacancy notification, Jobs in Bankura District, Educational Qualification, Age limit, scale of Pay, Selection Process, Application fee, Written Test/ Interview details, Exam syllabus, Test Pattern, Exam center, Interview venue, call letters, Application download link etc., refer Bankura District recruitment notification link given.
All the readers are requested to discuss regarding the Recruitment Notification, Number of vacancies issued, expected cutoff, Previous question papers, Study material, Reference books etc. in the Comments section given below.