Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence, is proposed to engage Management Industrial Trainees (Finance) for one year Training for its Bangalore Unit.
Eligibility criteria to appear for the interview:
Qualification: Candidate should have passed intermediate CA/ICWA.
Age limit of the candidates for selections of Management Industrial Trainees (Finance) will be 25 years as on 01-10-2014.
Selection Process: Selection of MITs will be through interview.
The duration of Training is for one year. However, extension for one year may be considered after review of the performance of the candidates. •Monthly stipend is Rs. 7,500/-
How to Apply: Candidates who fulfill the above criteria can appear for walk-in-selection with the above mentioned documents on 27th October, 2014 at 8.00 AM at Centre for Learning and Development, BEL, Bangalore – 560 013.
Help Desk: For further details you can contact: 080-22195323
For more details regarding BEL Recruitment, refer detailed notification link given below.
- BEL Ghaziabad ICWAI Management Trainee Recruitment 2015 – 04 posts@ www.bel-india.com
- BEL Management Industries Trainee Recruitment – 03 posts
- BEL Campus Recruitment Drive – 16th to 28th March 2015 @ Bangalore
- BEL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2013@ www.bel-india.com
- Bharat Electronics BEL Apprenticeship Training 2012- Walk-In