Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) a premier Navaratna PSU, is a pioneer in the field of Defence Electronics. BEL requires Project Engineers for an assignment being handled by their Military Radars SBU, Bangalore Complex. The vacancy is on a Fixed Term basis for a period of 3 years after which the services of the candidate may be extended based on the requirement of the project/ performance of the candidate. The assignment is a challenging one considering the state-of-the-art technology involved and also the opportunity to work with LRDE, one of the DRDO laboratories. The Engineers will be required to work initially at the LRDE, Bangalore and thereafter at the LRDE Test Facility, Kolar, Karnataka.
BEL official website: www.bel-india.com
BEL Recruitment Page: http://www.bel-india.com/recruitment
Post: Project Engineers
No. of Posts- 18 posts [7 – Mechanical, 8- Electronics & Communication, 3- Electrical Engg. disciplines]
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/Electronics & Communication/Electrical Engineering
AGE: 27-29 years as on 30.09.2014 (relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per Govt. guidelines and in the case of deserving/ experienced candidates)
Selection Process: The selection will be through a Written Test/ Interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates meeting all the above mentioned criteria and willing to work in the above mentioned location, should submit the application in the format appended to this advertisement and send the applications through post, superscribing on the envelope “ APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF PROJECT ENGINEER (FIXED TERM)– MILITARY RADARS S BU”.
Applications, complete in all respects, should be sent to Post Box No. 1334, Jalahalli Post Office, Bangalore – 560 013, on or before 18th September 2014.
The following documents should compulsorily be enclosed along with application:
1. Self-attested copy of SSLC/ Matriculation Certificate (proof of age).
2. Self-attested copies of Marks cards for having passed all semesters/ years of Engineering.
3. Certificate from the previous employer regarding relevant post qualification experience.
4. Latest OBC, Caste/ Tribe/ Disability Certificate (if applicable) in the prescribed format
5. Applications of GENERAL/OBC Candidates should be accompanied by a Demand Draft for Rs.500/- from any Nationalised Ban k in the Name of “BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED” payable at BANGALORE.
For more details regarding BEL Recruitment, vacancies, eligibility, qualification, selection, etc., refer detailed notification link given below.