Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise. BEL conducting “Walk-In Interview” for Graduates in Engineering for the Apprenticeship Training On 26th, 27th & 28th November 2012 at CLD/BEL, Bangalore.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) official website: http://www.bel-india.com/
Mode of Selection: Selection will be through interview only.
Eligibility Criteria to appear for BEL Apprentice interview:
1. Qualifying Marks: For General/OBC Candidates – First Class and for SC / ST & PHP Candidates – Pass Class.
2. Age limit: Candidates should be below 25 years as on 01.12.2012. Upper age limit is relaxed for 5 years in case of SC, ST, & PHP candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates only.
3. Candidates should have passed Degree examination on or after 01.01.2011.Following are the documents to be produced in original for verification: SSLC Marks Card (as proof of age, Original Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree certificate, SC/ST/OBC/PHP certificates (if any for verification)
Click here for more Details regarding BEL Apprenticeship Training 2012
- BEL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2013@ www.bel-india.com
- BEL Graduate Apprentices Selection Results (GAPP) 2012-13
- BEL Short Term Apprentice Recruitment 2014-15
- BEL Dy. Engineers Recruitment– 30 posts@ www.bel-india.com
- BEL Engineers Recruitment 2014 (Electronics & Mechanical)