Central Bank of India Official website: https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in
Central Bank of India Careers Page: https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/site/MainSite.aspx?status=1&menu_id=17
Central Bank of India Probationary Officers Result-2013
The following are the Roll Numbers and Names of candidates together with their category who have been allotted by IBPS are found provisionally eligible for appointment as Probationary Officers in Central Bank of India subject to their being found medically fit and after verification of certificates / documents to be submitted by them. The place of reporting at respective Training Centre will be informed to candidates in due course
List of 500 candidates of first batch (Reporting Date-03.06.2013)
List of 488 candidates of second batch- (Reporting Date will be informed in due course)
Individual letters to the above provisionally selected candidates are being dispatched through Speed Post at their registered address. The Date of reporting at respective Training Centres for first batch is 03.06.2013 at 10.00 AM and the date of reporting for second batch will be informed shortly. The place of posting after training will be informed to candidates in due course.
Please do not send the Acknowledged Copy of Your Appointment Letter to Central Office, Mumbai. It Should Be Personally Handed Over To Bank Officials At The Time Of Your Reporting.
- Central Bank of India Specialist Officers Recruitment 2013 (37 Posts)
- Andhra Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment – 150 POs @ http://andhrabank.in
- Meghalaya MCAB Bank Recruitment 2013 – 20 Probationary Officers
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2013 – 15 Probationary Legal Officers
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank PO Recruitment 2013 – 115 Probationary Officers