Human Resource Development Group – Council of Scientific & Industrial Research
CSIR will hold the Joint CSIR-UGC Test on 23rd June 2013 for determining the eligibility of the Indian National candidates for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) NET and for determining eligibility of Lectureship (NET) in certain subject areas falling under the faculty of Science.
Joint CSIR-UGC 2013 Admit cards for JRF & Lectureship (NET)
Joint CSIR UGC NET 2013 Admit Cards:
To download CSIR NET 2013 Admit cards, candidates need to enter Form Number & Date of Birth.
1. Applied through bank – – Range of Form Number between 600001 to 800000
2. Applied through On-Line Application – Range of Form Number is between 13J 600001 to 13J 755000
Note: For any examination related queries please contact:
Tele Fax: 011-25843305,011-25840887, 011-25860595
EPABX Lines: 011-25841582, 011-25841492,011-25842493 Extn: 132, 413, 451, 452
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CSIR NET June 2013 Admit Cards @ http://csirhrdg.res.in
- CSIR CASE 2013 Admit Cards & Application Status @ http://csir.res.in
- CSIR NET June 2013 Registration/ Application Status
- CSIR NET Dec 2012 Results@ http://csirhrdg.nic.in & http://csirhrdg.res.in
- CSIR NET July 2011 Chemistry Question Papers & Answers Key