Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2012 – Paper 1 held on 29.01.2012
CTET January 2012 Paper 1 held on 29.01.2012. CTET Jan 2012 Paper I (for classes I to V) Exam Paper consists 150 MCQs (150 Marks). CTET 2012 Paper 1 comprising (i) Child Development and Pedagogy, (ii) Language I, (iii) Language II, (iv) Mathematics & (v) Environmental Studies. There will be no negative marking.
New Click here for CTET Nov 2012 Question Papers & Answer Keys (Paper 1 & Paper 2)
CTET January 2012 official website: www.cbse.nic.in or www.ctet.nic.in
CTET January 2012 Paper I (for classes I to V) Questions & Answers Key for All Booklet Codes – A B C D
CTET 2012 Paper 1 for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V held on 29th January 2012, 10.00 TO 11.30 HOURS. CTET 2012 Paper 1 Question Paper with Answers Key for all booklet series- A, B, C, D is available now. Candidates can get CTET 2012 Key – Paper 1 from the following links.
Click here for CTET Answers Key 2012 for Paper 1 – Mathematics
Click here for CTET Paper 1 Answer Key 2012 – Environmental Studies
Click here for CTET January 2012 Paper 2 Question Paper & Answer Key
- CTET January 2012 Paper 2 Question Paper & Answers Key Solutions
- CTET 2011 Paper 1 (class I to V) Answers Key for All SETs – A B C D
- CTET Answer Key for Paper 2 (class VI to VIII) – All Booklet Codes P Q R S
- CTET Nov 2012 Paper 1 & Paper 2 Question Paper & Answers Key
- CTET July 2013 Exam Pattern| CTET Paper 1 & Paper 2 Syllabus