Central Board of Secondary Education- Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) – Feb 2016. The Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi will be conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII on 21.02.2016
CBSE official website: www.cbse.nic.in
CTET Official website: www.ctet.nic.in
- The CTET shall apply to schools of the Central Government (KVS, NVS, Tibetan Schools, etc) and schools under the administrative control of UT of Chandigarh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli and NCT of Delhi.
- CTET may also apply to the unaided private schools, who may exercise the option of considering the CTET.
- Schools owned and managed by the State Government/local bodies and aided schools shall consider the TET conducted by the State Government. However, a State Government can also consider the CTET if it decides not to conduct the State TET.
Opening Date for Submission of CTET On-line application: 04.12.2015
Closing Date for CTET Online application: 28.12.2015
Last date for submission/update of fess: 29.12.2015
Check CTET Application Status on Website: 30.12.2015
Online Corrections in Particulars: 30.12.2015 to 04.01.2016
Download CTET Admit Card from the Website w.e.f.: 25.01.2016
Date of CTET Examination: 21.02.2016
Paper – I or Paper – II: General/OBC – Rs.600/-, SC/ST/Diff. Abled – Rs.300/-
Both Papers – I and II: General/OBC- Rs.1000/-, SC/ST/Diff. Abled- Rs.500/-
Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
Note: A person who intends to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II).
CTET Exam Schedule
|Date Of CTET Exam||CTET PAPER||TIMING||DURATION|
|21.02.2016||PAPER – I||14.00 TO 16.30 HOURS||2.30 HOURS|
|21.02.2016||PAPER – II||09.30 TO 12.00 HOURS||2.30 HOURS|
CTET Online Application Form
How to Apply for CTET: Candidates can apply only On-line for CTET Feb 2016. Online Application has to be submitted by accessing the following websites www.cbse.nic.in or www.ctet.nic.in. The candidate should supply all the details while filling up the ‘On-line’ Application.
Apply Online for CTET Feb 2016: http://ctet.nic.in/ctetapp/Online/RegCand.aspx
Candidates are required to take printout of Confirmation Page for record and keep it for their reference. The Confirmation Page is not required to be sent to CTET Unit.
CTET Feb 2016 Detailed Notification: http://ctet.nic.in/CMS/Handler/FileHandler.ashx?i=File&ii=47&iii=Y
The address for correspondence with CTET Unit:
THE ASSISTANT SECRETARY (CTET),
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION,
PS 1-2, INSTITUTIONAL AREA,
I P EXTENSION, PATPARGANJ,
NEW DELHI-110 092
CTET Important Links
- CTET 2011 Paper 1 (class I to V) Answers Key for All SETs – A B C D
- CTET January 2012 Paper 1 Question Paper & Answers Key Solutions
- CTET January 2012 Paper 2 Question Paper & Answers Key Solutions
- CTET 2011 Answer Key for Paper 2 (class VI to VIII) – All Booklet Codes P Q R S
- CTET Feb 2014 Answers Key ,Question Paper (Paper 1&2)