Engineering Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). TS EAMCET 2015 Exam is for entry into the first year of the Under Graduate Professional courses offered for the academic year 2015-2015 in the University & Private unaided and affiliated Professional colleges in the State of Telangana.
Total No. of candidates applied for TS EAMCET 2015: 222829
No. of candidates applied for Engineering – 134063
No. of candidates applied for Medicine – 88766
Date of Examination Telangana EAMCET 2015: 14.05.2014
(a) Engineering (E) —– 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
(b) Agriculture and Medical (AM) —- 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM
EAMCET 2015 Exam Pattern:
EAMCET 2015 will be comprise of 160 questions in total from which 80 will be of Mathematics, 40 of Chemistry and last 40 of Physics. Each question will be of one mark. All the questions will be of objective type.
TS EAMCET 2015 Hall Tickets Download @ www.tseamcet.in
EAMCET Hall tickets: EAMCET 2015 Hall Tickets will be available from the website www.tseamcet.in from 08.05.2014 to 12.05.2014. Candidates can download EAMCET Hall tickets from the following link. To get EAMCET Hall ticket, candidate need to Enter Application No / Date of Birth.
Telangana EAMCET official website: www.tseamcet.in
- TS EAMCET 2016|Telangana EAMCET 2016@ www.tseamcet.in
- TS EAMCET Mock Counselling 2016- Engineering & Medical streams
- TSEAMCET Results 2016| TSEAMCET Ranks 2016| TSEAMCET Marks 2016
- EAMCET 2012 Results| EAMCET Marks & Ranks expecting on 30th June
- EAMCET Ranks 2011| EAMCET 2011 Rank Cards | AP EAMCET Engineering & Medical Rank Results 2011