GENERAL APTITUDE (Common for all Positions)
1) A farmer used 1034 acres of land for growing rice, wheat and corn in the ratio of 5:2:4 respectively. How many acres were used for growing corn?
A) 188 acres B) 258 acres C) 376 acres D) 470 acres
2) How many times should the keys of a keyboard be pressed in order to type the first 300 counting numbers? (i.e. to type 1, 2, 3 … 300)
A) 362 B) 1448 C) 1504 D) 792
3) The more she learnt _______ the American Civil War, the more fascinated she became.
A) About B) From C) Off D) With
INFORMATION SYSTEMS OFFICERS
4) How many GDA exists for a group ?
A) 1 B) 2 C) 3 D) Equal to number of jobs
5) Which method was devised to mitigate the 802.11 security issues and requires the next-generation Advanced Encryption Standard?
A)Temporal Key Integrity Protocol B)Wired Equivalent Privacy C)Extensible Authentication Protocol D) Wi-Fi Protected Access 2
6) What does the selector class “.ms-gridtext ” control?
A) Text of question on a rating scale style question in a Survey
B) Text of each field in list item
C) Formats names of form fields when creating or editing a list item or adjusting site settings
D) Formats hyperlinks that appear in form descriptions such as “Click here to test”
7) Which of the following is an ERP database driver which allows heterogeneous servers to access each other’s data ?
A) JDEBASE B) JDEIPC C) JDBNET D) JDENET
8) Which of the following is TRUE about aggregate functions?
A) Aggregate functions produce a single value for an entire group or table.
B) Results contain details of individual underlying rows
C) Both A and B D) None of the options
9) Which of the following IIS component is the mediator of HTTP.SYS?
A) W3SVC B) WAP C) Metabase D) HTTP Runtime
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR)
4) Which is the example of “working with individuals?
A) Working with members of self-help group
B) Working with members of community people
C) Working with Person with emotional crisis
D) Working with person with resources
5) Which one is the part of national health policy?
A) Janani suraksha yojna B) Ladlilaksmi yojna C) Malaria eradication program D) Mental illness eradication program
6) Which of the following activity is a part of CSR?
A) Profit Maximization B) Cost Reduction C) Philanthropy D) Strategy Formulation
QUALITY CONTROL / OPERATION
4) The reaction between an alcohol and a carboxylic acid is an example of
A) Addition B) Elimination C) Esterification D) Substitution
5) The production of fatty acids and glycerol from fats in foods is an example of
A) Hydrolysis B) Hydrogenation C) Dehydration D) Dehydrogenation
6) How are the following compounds related?
A) Isoelectronic species
D) These compounds are not related at all…they are totally different