Himachal Pradesh Public Service Comission invites online applications from the eligible candidates for the Recruitment of 161 various posts in various Departments of Himachal Pradesh Government up to 26th May 2014.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission website: www.hp.gov.in/hppsc
HPPSC Recruitment Page: www.hp.gov.in/hppsc/page/Latest-Advertisement.aspx
1. Ayurvedic Medical officer: 101 Posts
2. Professor (Community Dentistry): 01 Post
3. Deputy Advocate General: 01 Post
4. Director, Sainik Welfare: 01 Post
5. Deputy Director, Sainik Welfare: 08 Posts
6. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 03 Posts
7. Senior Planning Draughtsman: 03 Posts
8. Planning Officer: 01 Post
9. Lecturer, Computer Engineering, (Polytechnic): 02 Posts
10. Lecturer, Applied Sciences & Humanities (Polytechnic) Physics: 05 Posts
11. Lecturer, Applied Sciences & Humanities (Polytechnic) Chemistry: 04 Posts
12. Lecturer, Applied Sciences & Humanities (Polytechnic) Mathematics: 05 Posts
13. Lecturer, Applied Sciences & Humanities (Polytechnic) English: 05 Posts
14. Veterinary Officer: 21 Posts
Total No of Posts- 161
Educational Qualification: Graduation/ Degree/B.E/ B.Tech/ Master Degree/ B.V. Sc in relevant disciplines from a recognized university.
Age Limit: 18 to 45 years. Relaxation applicable as per the rules.
Application Fee: Rs.400/- for General, Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/OBC candidates.
Selection Process: Screening Test/Examination/ Viva-Voce Test.
How to apply: All Candidates should apply online only through HPPSC website http://hp.gov.in/hppsc on or before 26th May 2014.
For more details regarding recruitment, age, eligibility, qualification, admit cards, selection process, exam pattern, syllabus, exam centers etc., refer detailed notification link given below.