ICET – 2014 is an Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) for admission into M.B.A and M.C.A courses of all Universities in Andhra Pradesh and their affiliated colleges. ICET 2014 exam held on 23.05.2014, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM.
AP ICET Official website: www.apicet.org.in
ICET 2014 Exam Pattern:
ICET 2014 is an objective type test and the questions are of multiple choice. ICET 2014 Question Paper consists of 200 questions of one mark each in the following topics
200 questions: 200 Marks: Time 150 Minutes
Section –A: ANALYTICAL ABILITY – 75 Questions (75marks)
Section –B: MATHEMATICAL ABILITY –75 Questions (75marks)
Section –C: COMMUNICATION ABILITY – 50 Questions (50 Marks)
ICET 2014 Question Paper| ICET Key 2014 for Booklet codes A B C D
ICET 2014 Question Papers| ICET Key 2014| ICET 2014 Solutions for all booklet codes A B C D are available now.
ICET 2014 Question Paper– Book let Code A
ICET 2014 Solved Question Paper| ICET 2014 Solutions
ICET 2014 Question Paper Analysis
ICET 2014 Official Key: ICET 2014 Preliminary Key/ Official key for all booklets will be published soon in its official website www.apicet.org.in.
- ICET 2012 Solved Question Paper| ICET 2012 Answers Key for Booklet codes A B C D
- ICET 2013 Question Paper, Answers Key & Analysis
- ICET 2011 Answers Key| ICET 2011 Solutions for all Set & Series codes -A, B, C, D
- AP ICET 2016 NotificationOnline Registration@ www.apicet.net.in
- ICET Previous 10 Years Solved Question Papers