ICICI Bank Probationary Officers (PO) Recruitment – November 2012
ICICI Bank invites online applications for recruitment of ICICI Bank Probationary Officer (PO) for November 2012 and February 2013 Batch. All Eligible candidates can Register and apply for ICICI Probationary Officer (PO) through ICICI official website: www.icicicareers.com
ICICI PO Online Aptitude Test 2012 is likely to be held in July 2012 followed by Group Discussions/Interviews in August/September 2012 for the applicants who clear the Aptitude Test.
ICICI Bank PO Eligibility Criteria:
1. Completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) in any discipline.
2. Up to 25 years of age as on October 31st, 2012 (should have been born on or after November 01, 1987).
Last date to apply for ICICI PO: 15th July 2012.
How to Apply for ICICI PO Recruitment 2012: candidates can register and apply for ICICI Probationary Officer (PO) through ICICI official website: www.icicicareers.com. Click on the link below to register yourself for the Process.
Click here to Apply for ICICI PO – November 2012 Batch
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process.
ICICI PO 2012 Selection Process: The selection process for Probationary Officer will consists of
- Online Aptitude test
- Online Psychometric Assessment
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
Click here for ICICI Bank PO Recruitment November 2012 Notification
Click here for further queries (FAQs) regarding ICICI PO Recruitment
Click here for ICICI PO 2012 sample Question Paper with Answers Key
Click here for Tips: How to do well in Tests & Interviews
- ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2013 @ www.icicicareers.com
- Latest Bank Recruitments 2013| Upcoming Bank Jobs 2013
- Andhra Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment – 150 POs @ http://andhrabank.in
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank PO Recruitment 2013 – 115 Probationary Officers
- Meghalaya MCAB Bank Recruitment 2013 – 20 Probationary Officers