Institute for Promotion of Mathematics (IPM)
IPM Maths Scholarship Test – Mega Final Exam Pattern 2016
- The IPM Mega Final Examination will be conducted on Sunday, 17th April 2016.
- There would be 40 questions in all to be solved in 60 minutes.
- Each question carries 2.5 marks.
- Negative marking system will be applied for the Mega-Final Exam. You Score: 2.5 marks for each correct answer and 0 mark for not attempting the question. You lose: ½ mark for each incorrect answer.
- Rough Sheets for working will be provided by the Institute. Candidates are not allowed to carry any paper or book or calculators or any electronic device to the examination hall.
- Answers are to be marked by completely darkening the correct circle by blue or black ink ball Point Pen only on the OMR Answer Sheet.
- The syllabus remains the same, but the questions would be of higher level.
Click here for IPM Syllabus
Students scoring 30% and above at the M.S.E. will be declared as successful candidates. Scholarships will be awarded to students who score a minimum of 60% marks or above as per the Merit-List of the first 200/250 students as declared in the prizes . Although a student can appear for the Mathematics Scholarship Examination pertaining to higher class other than his own, he will be eligible for a Rank only in the class to which he belongs. All scholarships and prizes in money are distributed through crossed cheques dated 15th August. Parents/Students are requested to deposit the cheques within six months from 15th August.
Click here for IPM Mega Final Previous Question Papers
For more details visit IPM Official website: http://ipm-mathemagic.com.