The Commissionerate of Entrance Examinations (CEE) is conducting thirteen distinct Entrance Examinations for admission to Professional Courses every year including KEAM. The Commissionerate is also making allotments to KEAM are made through a Single Window System of the Centralised Allotment Process (CAP).
Candidates, those who have applied for the Kerala Engineering/Medical Entrance Examinations 2014 which will be held from 21st to 23rd of April 2014 at different centres.
Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical entrance exam (KEAM)
The KEAM 2014 official websites www.cee.kerala.gov.in and www.cee-kerala.org
KEAM Results websites: http://keralaresults.nic.in , http://results.kerala.nic.in
Download KEAM 2014 Admit Cards: Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical entrance exam (KEAM) admit cards can be downloaded from 20/03/2014 to 23/04/2014; 05:00 PM. Candidates need to login with Candidate Id to get the admit cards from the following link.
KEAM 2014 Notification: http://cee.kerala.gov.in/keamadmit2014/help/notification.php
- KEAM 2013 Results@ www.cee.kerala.gov.in
- Kerala Engineering/Medical 2013 Answers Key & Solutions
- KEAM 2016 Answers Key & Solved Question Papers (25-28.04.2016)
- KEAM 2012 Engineering & Medical Answer Keys| KEAM 2012 Paper 1 & 2 Key
- KEAM 2011| KEAM 2011 Answers Key| KEAM 2011 Solutions| KEAM 2011 Key paper| KEAM 2011 Solved Question Papers