The Commissionerate of Entrance Examinations (CEE) is conducting thirteen distinct Entrance Examinations for admission to Professional Courses every year including KEAM. The Commissionerate is also making allotments to KEAM are made through a Single Window System of the Centralised Allotment Process (CAP).
Candidates, those who have applied for the Kerala Engineering/Medical Entrance Examinations 2017 which will be held on 24, 25 April 2017 at different centres.
Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical entrance exam (KEAM)
The KEAM 2017 official websites www.cee.kerala.gov.in and www.cee-kerala.org
KEAM Results websites: http://keralaresults.nic.in , http://results.kerala.nic.in
Download KEAM 2017 Admit Cards: Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical entrance exam (KEAM) admit cards can be downloaded from 10.04.2017 to 24/04/2017. Candidates need to login with Candidate Id to get the admit cards from the following link.
KEAM Help Desk:
In case the admit card is not available for downloading, the candidate should contact through
0471 – 155300 (BSNL Only)
0471-2115054, 2115098, 2335523 (From All Networks)
KEAM 2017 duration and timings:
KEAM 2017 Commencement of Test:
Physics & Chemistry (Paper-I): 24.04.2017, 10 am to 12.30 pm
Mathematics (Paper-II): 25.04.2017, 10 am to 12.30 pm
- KEAM 2013 Results@ www.cee.kerala.gov.in
- KEAM 2016 Answers Key & Solved Question Papers (25-28.04.2016)
- KEAM 2012 Engineering & Medical Answer Keys| KEAM 2012 Paper 1 & 2 Key
- Kerala Engineering/Medical 2013 Answers Key & Solutions
- KEAM 2011| KEAM 2011 Answers Key| KEAM 2011 Solutions| KEAM 2011 Key paper| KEAM 2011 Solved Question Papers