Kakatiya University Common Entrance Tests – KUCET 2013
KUCET 2013: Admission Notification for Kakatiya & Satavahana Universities
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates (passed and/or appeared final year qualifying examination) for appearing Kakatiya University Common Entrance Tests 2013 (KUCET 2013) for admission into various PG/PG Diploma and 5-Year Integrated PG Courses being offered in University, Constituent, and Affiliated Colleges under the jurisdiction of Kakatiya University (i.e., Warangal, Khammam & Adilabad) and Satavahana University (i.e., Karimnagar) for the academic year 2013-14.
How to Apply: Filled in ICR applications along with two envelopes duly stamped shall be submitted/sent to the Director, Directorate of Admissions, Kakatiya University, Warangal 506009 (AP) on or before 25.03.2013.
Availability of Application Form: KUCET 2013 Application form along with the Information Brochure can be obtained from the Directorate of Admissions, Kakatiya University, Warangal on payment of Rs.350/- either in cash or by submitting a crossed Demand Draft drawn from any Nationalized Bank in favour of ‘The Registrar, KUCET A/c’ payable at S.B.H., Kakatiya University Branch (2262), Warangal. Candidates can also obtain application(s) by post by sending the Demand Draft, along with a self-addressed envelope (35 x 25 cm) duly affixing Rs.50/- postage stamps.
I. Sale of Application Forms commences from: 25-02-2013
2. Last date for receipt of filled-in applications (without late fee): 25-03-2013
3. Last date for receipt of filled-in applications (with a late fee of Rs.500/-): 02-04-2013
4. Commencement of Entrance Tests (Tentative): 26-04-2013
1) There will be a common entrance test for M.Com. (M.Com; M.Com. (F. A.); M.Com.(B & I) and M.Com.(C A)); and M.Sc. Mathematics (i.e., Mathematics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics).
2) There will be no Entrance Test for the courses of M.A (Sanskrit, Hindi, Urdu), M.Sc. (Computer Science and Food Science & Technology) and PG. Diploma in Clinical Biochemistry but they have to submit the application in response to this notification. The admissions shall be made based on merit in the qualifying examination.
3) Candidates who have passed or appeared for final year Intermediate Examination (MPC/BPC) of 2013 are eligible to apply for 5 Year Integrated PG Courses.
4) Schedule of First Phase Admission Counseling will be intimated in the Marks/Rank Card. No Call Letters will separately be sent to the candidates. The eligibility criteria and all other details are available in the Information Brochure.
Kakatiya University Common Entrance Test – KUCET 2013 Notification
For further details about KUCET 2013 visit www.kakatiya.ac.in