Lakshmi Vilas Bank Clerks Written Exam Pattern: 200 Questions – Duration: 2 Hours
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Clerks written exam question paper will comprise a battery of four multiple-choice objective tests
1. Clerical Aptitude- 50 Questions
2. Numerical Ability- 50 Questions
3. Analytical Ability- 50 Questions
4. English Language- 50 Questions
To qualify in the Lakshmi Vilas Bank written examination, you have to pass in each one of the tests separately. There won’t be any negative marking.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Clerks sample question Paper
1) How many 9s in the following sequence of numbers are followed by 8 as well as preceded by 8?
8 8 9 8 9 9 9 8 8 8 9 8 9 8 8 9 9 8 8 9 9 8 8 8
A) 5 B) 4 C) 3 D) 7
2) If * stands for /, / stands for -, + stands for * and – stands for +, then 17/5*4+19-8=?
A) 1.25 B) 24.2 C) 12.8 D) 22.4
3) Your answer for each question below would be
A, if ALL THREE items given in the question are exactly ALIKE.
B, if only the FIRST and SECOND items are exactly ALIKE.
C, if only the FIRST and THIRD items are exactly ALIKE.
D, if ALL THREE items are DIFFERENT
778776.66544454 778776.66544454 7787765.6544544
A) A B) B C) C D) D
4) The ratio of copper and iron in an alloy is 4:5 .If there is 25% impurity in copper then find the amount of impurity in 18 kg of the alloy.
A) 1 kg B) 2 kg C) 4 kg D) 4.5 kg
5) The population of a village is 5000. It is increasing at the rate of 10% each year. At the end of 3 years, 1155 people migrate from the village. The net increase in population at the end of 3 years is:
A) 27% B) 30% C) 9% D) 10%
6) Two pipes A and B can separately fill a cistern in 24 and 32 minutes respectively. They started to fill a cistern together, but B is turned off after few minutes and A fills the rest of the cistern. If total time taken is 18 minutes, after how many minutes is tap B turned off?
A) 10 B) 14 C) 4 D) 8
7) The price of a product varies inversely with consumption. If the consumption is 40 kg, then the price is Rs.400. What will be the price if the consumption is 30 kg?
A) Rs.400 B) Rs.533 C) Rs.500 D) Rs.433
8) A mobile phone passes through the hands of three persons each of whom loses 5%. If the third person sells it for Rs 6859, What did the first person pay for it?
A) Rs 7600 B) Rs 9600 C) Rs 10,000 D) Rs 8000
9) Two cars start towards each other from points 400 miles apart. One car travels at 40 miles an hour and the other travels at 35 miles an hour. How far apart, in miles, will the two cars be after 4 hours of continuous traveling?
A) 20 miles B) 40 miles C) 75 miles D)100 miles
10) A boy buys 20 candies at Rs.2 per piece and 5 chocolates at Rs.12 per piece. At what price should he sell them to make a profit of 50%?
A) Rs.50 B) Rs.100 C) Rs.150 D) Rs.200
11) A and B can do piece of work in 15 days and 25 days. Both start the work together but B leaves the job 7 days before the work is completed. Find the time in which the work is finished.
A) 10 days B) 9 days C) 12 days D) 15 days
A) Rs.5/kg B) Rs.50/kg C) Rs.150/kg D) None of the options
14) If SAMUEL is written as TZNTFK, what is the code for MANUAL?
A) LZOVBM B) NZOTBK C) NZOSBM D) LZOVZMSW
15) Identify the word which is OPPOSITE in meaning to the word given in BOLD.
A) Secure B) guard C) ensure D) guarantee
16) Fill in the blanks with the CORRECT option.
The more she learnt _______ the American Civil War, the more fascinated she became.
A) About B) From C) Off D) With
17) Fill in the blanks with the CORRECT option.
__ Price of petrol has increased for __ third week in _ row.
A) A, a, a B) The, the, a C) A, the, a D) The, a, the
18) A farmer used 1034 acres of land for growing rice, wheat and corn in the ratio of 5:2:4 respectively. How many acres were used for growing corn?
A) 188 acres B) 258 acres C) 376 acres D) 470 acres
19) How many times should the keys of a keyboard be pressed in order to type the first 300 counting numbers? (i.e. to type 1, 2, 3 … 300)
A) 362 B) 1448 C) 1504 D) 792
20) Re-arrange the following sentences to form a logical paragraph
a) Distantly, he could hear the dentist’s voice calling: “Mr. Vancourt, are you still there?” b) But Denny’s only response was a moan. c) Then he dropped the phone and covered his face with his hands. d) Denny listened intently as the dentist repeated himself, shaking his head in disbelief. e) He moaned even louder when he imagined his uncle grinning at him from six feet under.
A) acbed B) dcabe C) eabcd D) dcbae
Directions for question 16:
Identify the word which is closest in meaning to the italicized word.
21) The sporadic rise in his temperature has caused us much worry.
A) Frequent B) Sudden C) Irregular D) Gradual
Directions for question 17:
Fill in the blanks with the CORRECT option.
22) He played _______ Wimbledon for the first time this year.
A) At B) In C) On D) For
Readers can post answers for LVBank Question Paper in the comment box, which will be helpful for others.