LIC India Assistant Recruitment 2013 written exam is scheduled to be held on 17.02.2013 to fill up backlog vacancies (84 Posts).
Selection Process: Written Test + Interview
Candidates successful in the written test will be called for interview. Final selection is on the basis of overall performance in the written test and interview.
LIC Assistants 2013 Written exam Pattern & Syllabus: The written examination will consist of two Papers:
(A) Paper – I: Objective Type Test consists (i) Numerical ability (ii) Reasoning ability (iii) General Knowledge/Awareness (iv) English language
(B) Paper – II: A qualifying Test of Descriptive Type:
Précis & Letter writing in English AND Essay writing in Tamil/ Malayalam
Candidates are required to pass in each test separately. Merit Order will be decided on the aggregate score obtained in Paper-I.
For more details refer to LIC India Assistants Recruitment 2013 Notification @ http://www.licindia.in/pages/Employment_notice_South_Zone.pdf
Life Insurance Corporation of India website: http://www.licindia.in
LIC India Careers Page: http://www.licindia.in/careers.htm
- LIC India Assistants Recruitment 2013 – 84 Posts @ www.licindia.in
- LIC AE & AEE Engineers Recruitment 2013 @ http://www.licindia.in
- LIC FSE Recruitment 2013-100 Posts- Financial Services Executives
- LIC DSE Recruitment 2013 (12529 Posts) – Direct Sales Executives
- LIC ADO Recruitment 2013 (5201 Posts) – Apprentice Development Officers