Mahabubnagar District Collectorate Office invites online applications from the eligible Male/ Female candidates for the recruitment of 18 Group 4 Posts and 29 Class 4 Posts under Disabled Welfare Recruitment Notification. Interested candidates may apply in prescribed format on or before 13-04-2015.
Mahabubnagar District website: http://mahabubnagar.nic.in
Online Recruitment Page: http://edistrictmanager.in/srd/
Total No. of Posts: 47
Group IV: 18 Posts
- Junior Accountant (Clerical): 02 Post
- Junior Assistant: 05 Posts
- Typist: 08 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- L.D.Steno: 01 post
- Tresser: 01 Posts
Class IV: 29 Posts
- Multipurpose Health Assistant: 03 Post
- Attender/ Office Subordinate: 09 Posts
- Chain Man: 01 Post
- Watchman: 02 Posts
- Cook: 05 Posts
- Kaamaati: 07 Post
- Watchman cum Sweeper: 01 Post
- Luskar: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 to 50 years as on 01-07-2015.
Educational Qualification: Degree with Computer knowledge / Degree with type writing in Telugu and English / Intermediate/ 7th class pass/ 5th pass
How to Apply: Eligible Disabled Persons may send their application by Register post or by Person in the prescribed format along with Medical certificate, educational certificates, employment card, fixed residential certificate and recent passport size photograph duly attested by Gazetted Officer to the Assistant Manager, Department of Disabled and Old Age welfare, Mahabubnagar on or before 13-04-2015 by 05:00 PM.
For more details regarding Mahabubnagar Collectorate recruitment, age, educational qualification, application forms etc., refer detailed notification link given below.
- East Godavari Collectorate Backlog Vacancies– 109 Posts| Online application Forms@ http://eastgodavari.nic.in
- ISRO Assistants & Junior Personal Assistants Recruitment 2012 @ isro.gov.in
- Punjab Pollution Control Board– 118 Posts@ http://ppcb.thapar.edu
- MPSC Lecturers Recruitment 2013@ www.mahaonline.gov.in
- HVF Avadi Jobs Notification 2016– 13 Vacancies@ www.hvfrecruitment.co.in