On-line Test for the post of Junior Assistant advertised vide Advt. No.2/2013
- The online test for the post of Junior Assistant advertised vide Advt. No. 2/2013 will be held during 22nd / 23rd February, 2014
- All the candidates who have submitted their on-line application form successfully have been called for the online test. Candidates applied for the post should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria regarding qualification, experience, age etc. Their admission to all the stages will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. Company will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to documents submission (application form, documents etc) only after the candidate has qualified in the online test and prior to issue of offer letter.
- The candidates are requested to download the Call Letter before coming to the examination hall. The link for download of call letter will be operative from 14th February, 2014 onwards.
- In case any candidate is finding difficulty in downloading call letter for online test or name is not found in the alfa-order list, the candidate are advised to send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org giving following specific details to enable us to provide quick resolution of the error encountered by you – (a) Registration Number (b) Name of the Organization (c) Name of the Post applied for (d) Your Email Id (f) Your contact telephone number (preferably your Mobile no ). Names of such employees shall be displayed separately in due course of time.
- The candidates are advised to download the information handout and study it carefully before coming to the examination hall.
- The candidates are advised to paste the recent passport size photograph on the call letter before coming to the examination hall. The PWD candidate who has declared Scribe in Online Application Form shall fill-up Scribe Declaration Form and submit it along with the Call letter for online test.
To down load Online Exam Call Letter, Candidate need to Enter Registration No (AND) Date Of Birth (OR) Password .