Meghalaya Co-operative Apex Bank invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Probationary Officers. Eligible Candidates may send their application form in prescribed format on or before 14.09.2013.
Post: Probationary Officers (PO)
Vacancies: 20 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.17975-33300/-
Age Limit: 21 to 30 years as on 01.08.2013
Educational Qualification: M.Tech (Computer Science/ Informatics /MCA/ M.Com./ M.A.(Eco)/MBA (Finance/HR) from a recognized University/ PGDM(Finance/HR) from AICTE recognized Institutes in India with a minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate and with knowledge of computer operations.
Preference: Preference will be given to candidates having minimum 5 (five) years experience in Banking and those having Certificate/ Diploma in computer operations
Selection Process: Written Test & Interview
Application Fee: Rs.300/- (for SC/ST/OBC/PH – Rs.200/-)
How to Apply: The completed application in the prescribed format along with all relevant documents should reach “The Managing Director, Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd, M.G. Road, Shillong – 793001 (Meghalaya)” on or before 14.09.2013.
Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank Probationary Officers 2013 – Application Form
For more details about Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2013 refer to detailed notification.
- Meghalaya MCAB Bank Recruitment 2013 – 50 Supervisors & Assistants
- Andhra Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment – 150 POs @ http://andhrabank.in
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2013 – 15 Probationary Legal Officers
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank PO Recruitment 2013 – 115 Probationary Officers
- Federal Bank Clerks & Probationary Officers Recruitment 2013 @ www.federalbank.co.in