Meghalaya PSC Inspector Jobs Notification 2018- Meghalaya PSC Inspector Online Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for direct recruitment of 50 various vacancies in Meghalaya Public Service Commission. Registration of Online Applications will be done through the website of Meghalaya PSC Inspector i.e. www.mpsc.nic.in. Application filling and online submission of application form is from 16.01.2018 to 19.02.2018., thereafter Recruitment link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form. No other means of application form will be accepted.
Meghalaya PSC Inspector Jobs 2018
All the Applicants who are applying for Meghalaya PSC Inspector Jobs are advised to read the Meghalaya PSC Inspector vacancy Notification, instructions and Recruitment procedures carefully before start filling the Online Application Form. Candidate should satisfy themselves that they fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the Employment notification in all respects. All the applicants should keep visiting Meghalaya PSC Inspector Careers Page for regular updates. Candidates who are looking for Government Jobs, can apply for the Meghalaya PSC Inspector Vacancy 2018.
Meghalaya PSC Inspector Vacancy 2018
Post Name& Job Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Research Officer in Finance (Economic Affairs) Department – 2 Posts
- Training Officer under Labour Department – 1 Post
- Inspector of Boilers & Factories – 1 Post
- Assistant Lecturer in Commerce – 1 Post
- Assistant Lecturer in Accountancy – 1 Post
- Assistant Lecturer in Business Studies – 1 Post
- Assistant Lecturer in English – 1 Post
- Inspector of Statistics – 9 Posts
- Social Officer at MIMHANS, Meghalaya, Shillong – 1 Post
- Assistant Auditor – 18 Posts
- Assistant System Engineer in the Department of Election. – 1 Post
- Mathematics Instructor in ITI – 1 Post
- Social Studies Instructor in ITI – 1 Post
- Electrician Instructor in ITI – 1 Post
- Carpentry Instructor in ITI – 1 Post
- Fitter Instructor in ITI – 2 Posts
- Engineering Drawing Instructor in ITI – 2 Posts
- Welder Instructor in ITI – 1 Post
- Plumber Instructor in ITI – 1 Post
- Departmental Promotion Examination for the Subordinate Local Fund Audit Service for the post of Audit Officers of Local Fund Audit – 3 Posts
Number of Vacancies- 50
Meghalaya PSC Inspector Recruitment Eligibility
Educational Qualification: refer Recruitment Notification.
Age limit: 18 to 27 years (Age relaxable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ ESM/ PWD etc. as per Government rules)
Selection Process: Written Test/Screening Test /Screening Practical Test and Interview.
Filling& submission of online Application Form
Application Fee: Rs.450/- for General category candidates; 350/- for Reserved Category candidates.
How to apply: Candidates must read the instructions and eligibility conditions carefully before applying for the job vacancy. Candidates can apply online only through the Meghalaya PSC Inspector Online Application Form which is available at website: www.mpsc.nic.in. The online application can be filled up from 16.01.2018 to 19.02.2018. No other means of application will be accepted.
Meghalaya PSC Inspector website: www.mpsc.nic.in
Starting date for submission of online application Form: 16.01.2018
Last date for submission of online application Form: 19.02.2018
For more details regarding Meghalaya PSC Inspector Recruitment Eligibility, Recruitment Procedure, Filling& submission of online application forms Registration , Vacancy notification, Jobs in Meghalaya PSC Inspector, Educational Qualification, Age limit, scale of Pay, Selection Process, Application fee, Written Test/ Interview details, Exam syllabus, Test Pattern, Exam center, Interview venue, Admit cards, Application download link etc., refer Meghalaya PSC Inspector recruitment notification link given.
All the readers are requested to discuss regarding the Recruitment Notification, Number of vacancies issued, expected cutoff, Previous question papers, Study material, Reference books