North Central Railway invites applications from the eligible candidates for the Engagement of Act Apprentices under Apprentice Act, 1961 for the year 2014-15 in Rail Spring Karkhana, Sithouli.
Post: Fitter (Millright Maintenance Mechanic)
No. of Posts- 25 Post
Qualification: The candidate must pass10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with 50% marks and ITI passed certificate in Fitter/ Millwright trade from a recognised industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT.
Age Limit (As on 01/07/2014): Candidate must have completed 15 years and should not to have completed 24 years of age.
How to Apply: The application and call letters must be filled by candidate in his/her in the box kept cut side i.e. own hand writing in the given format on the full scape paper by ballpoint pen and dropped at Office of the Chief Workshop Manager of the CWM’s office (Personnel Branch/Recruitment Section), Rail Spring Karkhana (North Central Railway, Sithouli, Gwalior (MP) – 474001.
The last date of receiving of the complete application form in all respects in the office is from 12th September to 11th October, 2014.
For more details regarding North Central Railway apprentice Recruitment, application form, eligibility, qualification, selection etc., refer detailed notification link given below.
- Western Railway Apprentice Jobs Notification 2016– 557 Vacancies@ www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Central Railway Recruitment 2013 – 3840 Posts @ www.rrccr.com
- North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2013 – 1442 Group D Posts
- South Western Railway- 278 Apprentice @ www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in
- South Central Railway– 2030 Women Constables@ http://rpfonlinereg.in