Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the walk-in-interview for the post of pharmacist, medical assistant and part time physiotherapist at ordnance cable factory, chandigarh.
Ordnance Factory website: http://ofbindia.gov.in
- Pharmacist – 01 post
Essential Qualification: (i) Pass ed 10+2 or Equivalent with Science subjects from a recognized Institution. (ii)Candidate should possess Certificate as Registered Pharmacist having passed two years diploma course with three months training in Pharmacy from an Institution recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India.
- Medical Assistant – 01 post
Essential Qualification: i) Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination ii) Undergone a course of Instructions in First–aid from a recognized Institution/St. John’s Ambulance. iii) Knowledge of First – aid. iv) Knowledge of Operation Theatre and sterilization procedure.
- Part Time Physiotherapist – 01 post
Essential Qualification: a) Bachelors Degree in Physiotherapy b)Two years experience of working in a Physiotherapy Unit dealing with Sports and Orthopedics Physiotherapy.
Total No. of Posts- 03
How to Apply:
Walk in-Interview will be held as per dates and time given against the name of post for hiring of medical professional at Administrative Block, Ordnance Cable Factory, Ministry of Defence , Plot No. 183, Industrial Area, Phase-I, Chandigarh-160002.
For more details regarding Ordnance Cable Factory Recruitment, age, qualification, eligibility, selection process, application form etc., refer detailed notification link given below.
- Ordnance Parachute Factory KANPUR- 198 Group C Posts
- Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Tradesman Recruitment – 210 Posts
- Vehicle Factory Jabalpur – 22 Group B & C Posts @ http://vfj.nic.in
- Metal & Steel Factory Motor Drivers Recruitment 2015- 05posts@ www.msf.gov.in
- Vehicle Factory Jabalpur Tradesman Recruitment 2015 – 333 posts