Post: Panchayat Secretary
Vacancies: 2677 Posts
The Written Examination is likely to be held on 23.02.2014
Selection Process: Written Test. There is no Interview for these posts.
Written Exam Pattern: Written Test consist of two papers for a total of 300 Marks
Paper I: General Studies – 150 Questions – 150 Marks
Paper II: Rural development – 150 Questions – 150 Marks
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Previous Question Papers
Panchayat Secretary General Studies & Rural Development Model Paper
Click here for Suggested Books/ Reference Books
Panchayat Secretary SYLLABUS 2014
Paper-1: GENERAL STUDIES
1. Events of National and International importance.
2. Current affairs – International, National and Regional.
3. Current Developments in Science, Technology and Information Technology.
4. History of Modern India with special emphasis upon Indian National Movement.
5. Economic Development in India since Independence.
6. Logical reasoning, Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
7. Basic things about Disaster Management (CBSE –VIII & IX standard)
Rural Development and Problems in Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh (Questions in Paper-II will be framed with a view to test the General Awareness levels of the candidates broadly about developmental aspects related to Rural Areas.)
1) Public Health and Sanitation, prevention of epidemics, hygiene behavoiur, village development.
2) Social tensions and conflicts in contemporary society – problems of deprived groups.
3) Indian System of Democracy – Democratic institutions, Panchayat Raj – Co-operative Institutions in the service of Rural Areas, their role and their effectiveness.
4) Rural Economy and Development – Scientific developments relevant to rural areas –labour saving devices.
5) Basic aspects related to Accounting.
For more details regarding APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2014 Question Paper & Syllabus refer detailed notification link given below
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Study Material
Panchayat Secretary Mock Tests/ Online Exams
Exam Guidance/ Preparation Plans