RBI Recruitment of Assistant
Reserve Bank Of India Official website: http://www.rbi.org.in
RBI Recruitment of Assistants – Online Test Pattern:
The on-line examination will comprise the objective type multiple choice Questions with Composite time of 2 hours for all tests together.
No of Questions: 200 and Total Marks= 200
1. Reasoning (Verbal) – 40 Questions
2. English Language – 40 Questions
3. Numerical Ability – 40 Questions
4. General Awareness – 40 Questions
5. Computer Knowledge – 40 Questions
Note: There will be penalty for wrong answers marked by you. For every wrong answer marked by you, 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
RBI online Test Syllabus:
REASONING: This is a test to see how well you can think and also to judge your aptitude/ knowledge for working with computer. It contains questions of various kinds. Here are some sample questions.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE: This is a test to see how well you know English. Your English language ability would be tested through questions on grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of a passage, etc.
NUMERICAL ABILITY: This test is designed to measure how fast and accurate you are in dealing with numbers, viz. computation, quantitative reasoning, interpretation of tables and graphs etc.
GENERAL AWARENESS: This test is intended to give an index of your awareness of people and events past and present in different walks of life.
Instructions for Online Test:
The time for the test is 120 minutes; however you may have to be at the venue for approximately 180 minutes including the time required for logging in, collection of the call letters, giving of instructions etc. The tests will be provided in English and Hindi. You can attempt any question from 1 to 200 at any point of time within these 120 minutes. All the questions will have multiple choices. Out of the five answers to a question only one will be the correct answer. You have to select the most appropriate answer and ‘mouse click’ that alternative which you feel is appropriate/ correct. The alternative/ option that you have clicked on will be highlighted and will be treated as your answer to that question.
- You can view the entire paper by clicking on the Question Paper button.
- To select your answer, click on one of the option buttons
- To change your answer, click the another desired option button
- To save your answer, you MUST click on Save & Next
- To deselect a chosen answer, click on the chosen option again or click on the Clear Response button.
- To mark a question for review click on Mark for Review & Next. If an answer is selected for a question that is Marked for Review, the answer will be considered in the final evaluation.
- To change an answer to a question, first select the question and then click on the new answer option followed by a click on the Save & Next button.
- Questions that are saved or marked for review after answering will ONLY be considered for evaluation.
- Sections will be displayed on the top bar of the screen. Questions in a section can be viewed by clicking on the section name. The section you will view will be highlighted.
- After clicking the Save & Next button on the last question for a section, you will automatically be taken to the first question of the next section.