Government of India, Ministry Of Railways – Railway Recruitment Board
Centralised Employment Notice No: 03/2015: Railway Recruitment Board RRB invites online Applications from eligible Indian Nationals for the recruitment of 18252 Non-Technical Posts (graduate). All candidates are required to apply online for RRB Recruitment 2016 through concerned RRB Railway Recruitment Board on or before 25.01.2016.
Click here for Railway Recruitment Board – RRB Recruitment 2016 – 18252 Posts New
Click here for RRB NTPC ASM Solved Question Paper
RRB NTPC CA/ TA/ Clerk/ Typist/ ASM/ Goods Guard Cut off Marks
For Commercial Apprentice
For Traffic Apprentice
For Enquiry-Cum-Reservation Clerk
For Goods Guard
For Asstt. Station Master
Click here for RRB Recruitment Cut off Marks – Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)
RRB CWE Common Written Exam (Preliminary)
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducted a Common Written Exam (Preliminary – 1st Stage) Non – Technical on 2nd December 2012 for the recruitment of all NTPC (Graduate) categories i.e. Commercial Apprentice, ECRC, Goods Guard, Jr. Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Assistant Station Master, GDCE of Goods Guard & LDCE of Sr. Clerk posts in RRB.
RRB Recruitment – NTPC Categories (non- technical)
1. Commercial Apprentice – 317 Posts
2. Traffic Apprentice – 740 Posts
3. ECRC – 114 Posts
4. Goods Guard – 1768 Posts
5. Jr. Accounts Assistant cum Typist – 791 Posts
6. Sr. Clerk cum Typist – 441 Posts
7. Assistant Station Master (ASM) – 2646 Posts
8. Traffic Assistant – 12 Posts
Total – 6829 Posts
Results of RRB NTPC-Graduate categories i.e. CA, TA, GG & ASM (after 1st Stage Written Exam)- CEN No. 03/2012
|S.No||Name of RRB|
CEN No: 03/2012 Results
|RRB official website address|
|12||Jammu & Srinagar||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
RRB Selection Process (NTPC Categories – Non Technical):
a) Common Preliminary Examination (i.e. stage I) for all the notified categories.
Based on the performance of candidates in the Preliminary Exam, the candidates equal to 15 times of the number of vacancies (ie 1:15 ratio) will be shortlisted for second stage written examinations subject to obtaining the prescribed minimum qualifying marks in their respective community.
Candidates who qualify in the Preliminary (stage I) Exam will again have to apply separately for Main (second stage) Examinations for notified categories.
b) Main (Second stage) Exam for CA/TA – followed by Verification of documents.
c) Main (Second stage) Exam for ECRC/Goods Guard – followed by verification of documents.
d) Main (Second stage) Exam for JAA/Sr. Clerk, qualifying typing test – followed by Verification of documents.
e) Main (Second stage) Exam for ASM/Traffic Assistant, aptitude test – followed by Verification of documents.
RRB NTPPC (Graduate) Categories Exam held on 02.12.2012 – Discussion & Review of CWE Question Paper
Approximately 1.39 lakh candidates applied for RRB CWE Preliminary Exam and 70% candidates attended for the exam in RRB Secunderabad Zone.
According to the sources (TV9 Telugu) there are so many mistakes involved in issuing RRB Hall Tickets. In RRB Secunderabad Zone, three candidates got the Hall Tickets with Same Roll Number in Naveena College Exam Centre – AP. RRB CWE 2012 applicants strike halts the Preliminary exam at Naveena College Exam centre in Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh). RRB CWE 2012 exam cancelled & Rescheduled to January 2013 only for this centre.
Questions Posted by One of the Readers (shrawan)- Based on Memory
1. TEHRI DAM IS ON WHICH RIVER
2. WHO DISCOVER BOSON PARTICLES
3. RBC AND WBC IS CREATED WHICH PART OF HOUR BODY
4. IN CHESS GAME WHICH IS KNOWN AS CREEK.
6. TYPHOID IS WHAT TYPE OF DISEASE (CONTAGIOUS OR WATER BORNE DISEASE)
7. ONE MORE QUSESTION WHICH I DONT REMEMBER.
8. LAST KING OF MUGAL
9. FARTHEST PLANET FROM THE EARTH
10. WEIGHT OF PERSON ON THE MOON.
11. RAMASWAMY ……. RELATED WITH WHICH SPORTS
12. DIPAKA KUMARI RELATED WITH WHICH SPORT
13. DISCOVERY OF INDIA
14. NOS OF PLAYER IN KHOKHO
15. WHO IS THE DEPUTY CHAIRMAN OF RAJYA SABHA
16. WHO IS KNOWN AS VICKRYMADITYA
17. WHERE IS POWER PROJECT IS SITUAED IN TAMILNADULIKE THIS.
18. FOUR QUESTIONs FROM SIMPLE INTEREST.
19. THREEE QUESTION FROM AVERAGE
20. FOUR QUESTIONS FROM PROFIT AND LOSS.
21. THREE QUESTIONS FROM MEANSURATION.
22. TWO QUESTIONS FROM SIMPLIFICATION.
23. TWO QUESTIONS FROM PERCENTAGE.
24. ONE QUESTION BASED ON SHARE.
25. MORE THEN 15 QUESTION BASED ON ALPHABETICAL ORDER (REASONING)
26. More THEN TEN QUESTION BASED ON numerical ORDER (REASONING)
Readers can share their Experience about the RRB Question paper (non-technical) held on 02.12.2012 ie
Difficulty Level (Very Easy/ Easy/ Normal/ Hard/ Very Tough)
Which Section is Easy/ Hard? (General Awareness/ Arithmetic/ General Intelligence/ reasoning)
About RRB CWE Exam Pattern
Nature/ Standard of Questions
Lengthy Questions in the RRB Question paper
Time Management in the RRB Exam paper
RRB CWE Exam 2016 Expected Cut off Marks (Available in Comments Section)
You can Post Questions also for Answer Keys
Declaration of RRB CWE 2012 Results (non – technical)
Preparation Tips/ Books for RRB Exams
Readers can participate in Discussion forum & Post their Experience through comments in Comment Box regarding the RRB CWE non technical (Preliminary) written exam Question paper held on 02.12.2012.