Railway Non-Technical (RRB NTPC) – Railway CBT Online Question Paper & Answers Key available now for all regions. Candidates can download RRB ASM Question paper, RRB Apprentice Exam Questions, RRB Goods Guard online Paper from the following links. RRB Online Computer Based Test held on 7th April 2016 in three shifts- Morning Shift, Afternoon Shift, Evening Shift. Here are some questions asked in RRB Railway Non- Technical Exam held on 7th April 2016. All the questions providing here are based on Memory. All the readers who has written the RRB Non-Technical Exam are requested to send the Remaining questions, Test Pattern, Post their Experience, Give the Review on Type of Questions (Easy/ Moderate/ Hard), Railway Exam Analysis, RRB Expected cutoff, Minimum Qualifying Marks etc., through the comment Section Below.
RRB Non-Technical Exam 7th April 2016
Railway Recruitment Board – RRB conducting Computer Based Test (CBT) Online Exam from 28th March to 30th April 2016 against RRB Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 03/2015 for the recruitment of 18252 Non-Technical Popular Category Posts. RRB Non- Technical Recruitment includes various posts such as Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC), Goods Guard, Assistant Station Master (ASM), Traffic Assistant, Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA), Senior Clerk-cum-Typist, Senior Time Keeper etc.
RRB CBT Online Exam Timing- Afternoon shift
|RRB Exam Time||16.00 to 17.30|
|Gate Closing Time||15.15|
|Exam Starting Time||16.00|
RRB Non-Technical Exam Syllabus
- Maths/ Quantitative Aptitude/ Numerical Aptitude
- General Studies (History, Polity, Geography)/ General Science (Physics, Chemistry)
- Current Affairs/ GENERAL Knowledge/ General Awareness (National, International Issues GK)
Total No. of Questions: 100, Online Exam Duration: 90 Minutes
Negative Marking: 1/3rd Mark will be deducted for every incorrect Answer
RRB Non-Technical Exam Question& Answers- Evening Shift
GK Questions/ GS questions asked in RRB Non-Technical Exam on 7th April 2016 in the evening Shift with ANSWERS Key are given below.
- World population day? – July 11
- World health day? – April 7
- What invented by Edward Jenner? – Vaccine for smallpox
- 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup Host Country? – India
- Chicken pox vaccine name? – Varicella
- Ellora caves constructed in which century? – Between 6th and 10th century
- Where was Golf invented? – Scotland
- The 95th constitution Amendment was? – To extend the period of reservation to 2020
- Shape of orbits of Plant? – Elliptical
- Hridayanth mangeshkar award 2015 winner? – AR Rahman
- Hirakud dam located on which river? – Mahandi
- Mount Kilimanjaro is in which Country? – Tanzania
- Polio vaccine invented by? – Albert sabin
- My stamp services launched in Mumbai post office for what purpose? – For personalized sheets of postage stamp
- which amendment gives the 27% reservation to SC’s & ST’s ?
- which medicine or injection is used for dental clinic?
- what is the name of Subhash chandra Bose military?
- Mohammad ghazni was first defeated by which Indian king?
- Light emitting diodes produce which type of waves?
- RRB ASM Question Paper& Key 9th April 2016- Afternoon Shift
- RRB NTPC Question Paper with Answers 3rd April 2016- Afternoon Shift
- RRB Commercial Apprentice Question Paper& Key 18th April 2016- Evening Shift
- RRB ASM Question Paper& Key 9th April 2016- Morning Shift
- RRB Non-Technical Question& Answers 7th April 2016- Afternoon Shift