RRB NTPC- Railway CBT Online Question Paper & Key available now for all regions. RRB Online Computer Based Test held on 28th March 2016 in three shifts- Morning 1st Shift, Afternoon 2nd Shift, Evening 3rd Shift. Here are some questions asked in RRB Exam held on 28th March 2016. All the questions providing here are based on Memory. RRB NTPC Online Exam Question Paper & Key is given below to Download. All the readers who has written the RRB Non-Technical Exam are requested to send the Remaining questions, Test Pattern, Post their Experience, Give the Review on Type of Questions (Easy/ Moderate/ Hard), Railway Exam Analysis, RRB Expected cutoff, Minimum Qualifying Marks etc., through the comment Section Below.
RRB NTPC Exam 28th March 2016
Railway Recruitment Board – RRB conducting Computer Based Test (CBT) Online Exam from 28th March to 30th April 2016 against RRB Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 03/2015 for the recruitment of 18252 Non-Technical Popular Category Posts. RRB NTPC Recruitment includes various post such as Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC), Good Guard, Assistant Station Master (ASM), Traffic Assistant, Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA), Senior Clerk-cum-Typist, Senior Time Keeper etc.
Click here for RRB NTPC Previous Cut Off Marks
RRB Online Exam Timings
|RRB Exam Time||Shift 1(09.00 to 10.30)||Shift 2(12.30 to 14.00)||Shift 3(16.00 to 17.30)|
|Gate Closing Time||08.15||11.45||15.15|
|Exam Starting Time||09.00||12.30||16.00|
RRB CBT Online Exam Pattern
Total No. of Questions: 100
Online Exam Duration: 90 Minutes
Negative Marking: 1/3rd Mark will be deducted for every incorrect Answer
RRB CBT Online Exam Questions given from the following sections:
- Maths/ Quantitative Aptitude/ Numerical Aptitude
- General Studies (History, Polity, Geography)/ General Science (Physics, Chemistry)
- Current Affairs/ GENERAL Knowledge/ General Awareness (National, International Issues GK)
RRB NTPC 28th March 2016 Question Paper & Key – Morning 1st Shift
GK Questions/ GS questions asked in RRB Exam 28th March 2016 in the 1st Shift (Morning) with solutions are given below.
1) Maha Rana pratap singh’s Horse Name?
2) Karnam Malleswari related to which game?
3) How many moons does mars have?
2 (Phobos and Deimos).
4) Kuchipudi belongs to which state?
5) Rowlatt act in which year?
6) World TB day?
7) Who gave the slogan “Do or die”?
8) When did Indian constitution came into first amendment?
9) Golden temple of dambulla is present in??
10) Cyprus capital?
11) Odd one out (external hard disk, cd, keyboard, digital camera)?
12) First international cricket match was played between??
Aus vs. Eng.
13) Sorrow of bengal?
14) Establishment of the panchayati Raj System was recommended by?
Balwant Rai Mehta Committee Report 1957.
15) When did Swami Vivekanand delivered his speech in ‘World Religion Conference’ in Chicago city?
16) What is Viticulture?
Production of grapes.
17) The words ‘Satyameva jayate’ inscribed below the base plate of the emblem of India are taken from?
18) By which Constitutional Amendment the voting age was reduced from 21 years to 18 years?
19) Under Article 356 of the Constitution of India, President’s rule was imposed for the first time in?
PEPSU (Patiala and East Punjab States Union (PEPSU) was a state of India between 1948 and 1956.)
20) The Political parties got the constitutional recognition for the first time in the year?
21) The Khurda Road division,Odisha of the East Coast Railway (ECoR) has set a target to install bio-toilets in 2,000 train coaches during 2016-17 as part of?
Swachh Bharat Mission.
22) Mrinalini Sarabai is related with?
23). Konark Temple made by?
King Narasimhadeva I
24). Smallest Continent of world?
25). Marsh Gas?
26). Name of 1st satellite on space?
27). Aruna Asif Ali hoisted flag in which movement?
Quit India Movement.
28). Who discovered penicillin?
29). Which of following chemicals is called as saltpeter?
30). Which boxer is known as ‘Real Deal’?
31). Which number of Lok Sabha was formed during 2014 election?
32). When did Vasco da Gama reach India? – 1498 May 20
33). First amendment of Constitution of India was made in? – 1951
34). Railway Staff College situated in? – Vadodara
35). First Indian Artificial Satellite? – Aryabhatta
36). 3rd Panipat war held between? – Durrani Empire Ahmad Shah Abdali of Afghanistan and The Maratha Empire Balavil Baji Rao
37). DRDO established in the year? – 1958
38). India’s longest canal? – Indira Gandhi Canal
RRB NTPC Selection Process: Single stage Computer based Test, Typing Skill Test (if needed), and Document Verification
- RRB NTPC Question Paper with Answers 3rd April 2016- Afternoon Shift
- RRB ASM Question Paper& Key 9th April 2016- Afternoon Shift
- RRB NTPC Online Exam 29th March 2016- 2nd Shift (Afternoon) Question Paper& Key
- RRB NTPC Online Exam 30th March 2016- 2nd Shift (Afternoon) Question Paper& Key
- RRB NTPC Question Paper with Answers 3rd April 2016- Morning Shift