RRB NTPC- Railway CBT Online Question Paper & Answers Key available now for all regions. RRB Online Computer Based Test held on 6th April 2016 in three shifts- Morning 1st Shift, Afternoon 2nd Shift, Evening 3rd Shift. Here are some questions asked in RRB Exam held on 6th April 2016. All the questions providing here are based on Memory. RRB NTPC Online Exam Question Paper & Key is given below to Download. All the readers who has written the RRB Non-Technical Exam are requested to send the Remaining questions, Test Pattern, Post their Experience, Give the Review on Type of Questions (Easy/ Moderate/ Hard), Railway Exam Analysis, RRB Expected cutoff, Minimum Qualifying Marks etc., through the comment Section Below.
RRB NTPC Exam 6th April 2016
Railway Recruitment Board – RRB conducting Computer Based Test (CBT) Online Exam from 28th March to 30th April 2016 against RRB Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 03/2015 for the recruitment of 18252 Non-Technical Popular Category Posts. RRB NTPC Recruitment includes various post such as Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC), Good Guard, Assistant Station Master (ASM), Traffic Assistant, Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA), Senior Clerk-cum-Typist, Senior Time Keeper etc.
Click here for RRB NTPC Previous Cut Off Marks
RRB Online Exam Timings
|RRB Exam Time||Shift 1|
(09.00 to 10.30)
(12.30 to 14.00)
(16.00 to 17.30)
|Gate Closing Time||08.15||11.45||15.15|
|Exam Starting Time||09.00||12.30||16.00|
RRB CBT Online Exam Pattern
Total No. of Questions: 100
Online Exam Duration: 90 Minutes
Negative Marking: 1/3rd Mark will be deducted for every incorrect Answer
RRB CBT Online Exam Questions given from the following sections:
- Maths/ Quantitative Aptitude/ Numerical Aptitude
- General Studies (History, Polity, Geography)/ General Science (Physics, Chemistry)
- Current Affairs/ GENERAL Knowledge/ General Awareness (National, International Issues GK)
RRB NTPC Question Paper with Answers 6th April 2016 – Evening Shift
GK Questions/ GS questions asked in RRB Exam 6th April 2016 in the 3rd Shift (Evening) with solutions are given below.
- Fa-Hien was the first Buddhist pilgrim of China to visit India during the reign of? – Chandragupta II
- FIH Hockey World League 2014-15 Winner? – Australia
- Blood levels of calcium are regulated by – parathyroid hormone
- Large deposits of mica are in which state of India? -Jharkhand
- 1025AD incident – destruction of somnath temple
- Bahubali temple another name – Gomateshwara
- UAE crown prince name -Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan
- Benzoic acid can be purified by? – recrystallization from water
- Battle of Plassey Date? – 23 June 1757
- Proteins are manufactured by ? – Ribosome
- Second Panipat War year? – 1556
- Which country celebrates Independence on 19th August? – Afghanistan
- Who is 8th UN Secretary General? – Ban-ki-moon
- When was anglo sikh war fought? – 1845
- National Air Quality Index is based on how many pollutants? – 8
- In which state Himalyan forest Thrush Bird is found? – Northern India
- Losoong festival is celebrated in which state? – Sikkim
- LIGO project is related to? – Rivers
- Lion emblem had been setup in which region? – Maurya Empire
- Escape velocity of earth? – 11.2 km/sec OR 40,270 km/h
- Name of Ganga in Bangladesh – Padma
- Who walked in space for the first time? – alexey leonov
- Wellington trophy is related to? – Rowing
- Blood is originated in?-
- How medicine reacts in body?
- Which company first started gas pipeline monitoring?
- Measurement of Volleyball Ground?
RRB NTPC Selection Process: Single stage Computer based Test, Typing Skill Test (if needed), and Document Verification