Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) – Ministry Of Railways
Centralised Employment Notice CEN No: 05/2012 & 06/2010
Post: Para Medical Categories in RRB
Vacancies: 825 Posts (Staff Nurse, Health & Malaria Inspector, Pharmacist etc.)
Date & Time of RRB Exam: 24.02.2013, Time: 11:00 Hrs to 12:30 Hrs.
Recruitment Process: Written examination, Medical Fitness Test, Certificate Verification
RRB Para Medical Exam Pattern: The Questions will be of objective type. Written exam consist of 100 questions based on
1. General awareness
3. General Intelligence
5. Technical Ability (for the post)
Duration: 90 minutes
Negative marking: For each wrong answer 1/3 of the allotted mark will be deducted.
Syllabus: The syllabus for the written examination will be generally in conformity with the educational standards and/or technical qualifications prescribed for the posts.
- RRB Sec Para Medical Exam Call Letters & Application Status 2013
- South Eastern Railway – Group D exam Syllabus& Pattern
- RRB Gorakhpur – Technicians Duplicate Call Letters & Application Status
- RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2015- 741 Jr. Engineers& Sr. Section Engineers@ www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in
- RRB CWE Syllabus & Common Written Exam Pattern 2012