RRB Recruitment Process: The selection is made strictly as per merit.
a) Common Preliminary Examination (i.e. stage I) for all the notified categories.
Candidates who qualify in the Preliminary (stage I) Exam will again have to apply separately for Main (second stage) Examinations for notified categories.
Based on the performance of candidates in the Preliminary Exam, the candidates equal to 15 times of the number of vacancies (ie 1:15 ratio) will be shortlisted for second stage written examinations subject to obtaining the prescribed minimum qualifying marks in their respective community.
b) Main (Second stage) Exam for CA/TA – followed by Verification of documents.
c) Main (Second stage) Exam for ECRC/Goods Guard – followed by verification of documents.
d) Main (Second stage) Exam for JAA/Sr. Clerk, qualifying typing test – followed by Verification of documents.
e) Main (Second stage) Exam for ASM/Traffic Assistant, aptitude test – followed by Verification of documents.
Note: There shall be negative marking in RRB written examinations and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer @1/3 of the allotted marks for each question.
- RRB CWE Syllabus & Common Written Exam Pattern 2012
- RRB ASM/ Goods Guard – CWE Cut off/ Paper Discussion & Review – 02.12.2012
- RRB Secunderabad CEN No: 04/2010 – Written Exam Call Letters & Schedule
- RRB Secunderabad NTPC (Graduate) Exam Call letters 2012
- RRB Common Written Exam CWE Duplicate Call Letters