State Bank of India invites online applications from Indian citizens for appointment in the Clerical Cadre posts of Pharmacists, Control Room Operators and Armourers.
SBI websites: www.statebankofindia.com & http://www.sbi.co.in
Date of written Test (Pharmacist): 29.12.2013
Selection Process: selection of the candidates will be on the basis of Written test / interview.
i. Control Room Operators and Armourers: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of short listing and interview.
ii. Pharmacists: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of test and interview.
Test, either in offline mode or online mode(to be decided by the Bank) will be held on 29.12.2013 at Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Shimla, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi, Patna, Shillong, Jaipur and Dehradun centres.
Written Test Patter for Pharmacists (Total time allocated–120Minutes)
|Sr. No.||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
Note: The passing marks in each Test as well as the aggregate passing marks will be decided by the Bank.
For more details regarding Recruitment, exam date, selection process, pattern of exam, syllabus etc., refer detailed notification link given below.
- SPMCIL – DEWAS Junior Technician Admit cards & Exam Pattern 2012
- SBI PO syllabus2015| SBI PO Exam pattern 2015
- Union Bank of India Specialist Officers Syllabus 2014
- SBI Clerks Recruitment 2016 – 17140 Jr. Associate/ Jr. Agricultural Associate Vacancies@ www.sbi.co.in
- Gujarat Deputy Section Officers Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2013