Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) invites online applications for the recruitment of 11 Assistant Manager/ Manager / Assistant General Manager Posts under Officers in Grade A, Grade B and Grade C on deputation basis. Eligible candidates should apply or before 14th April 2015.
SEBI official website: http://www.sebi.gov.in
SEBI Recruitments Page: www.sebi.gov.in/sebiweb/other/OtherAction.do?doListCareer=yes
- Assistant Manager/ Manager- Grade A/ B- 06 posts
- Assistant General Manager – Grade C – 05 posts
Total No. of Posts- 11
Educational qualification: Masters Degree in Economics/ Commerce/ MBA/ Post Graduate Degree in Management/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management with 55% marks in the aggregate from a recognized University/Institute, CA/CFA/CS/ICWA.
How to Apply: Candidates who satisfy the eligibility norms may apply by sending their bio data strictly in the prescribed format. Applications should be sent by ordinary post/speed post (without AD) in a cover superscribing the post applied for ‘SEBI – application for the post of Assistant Manager/ Manager/ Assistant General Manager’ to the address: Chief General Manager (HRD), Securities and Exchange Board of India Plot No.C4-A, “G” Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051 so as to reach latest by April 14, 2015.
Alternatively, filled up applications in the prescribed format can also be sent through email at email@example.com latest by April 14, 2015. Applications received after this date are liable to be rejected.
For more details regarding SEBI Recruitment, age, qualification, selection process, application form etc., refer detailed notification link given below.
- Central Railside Warehouse (CRWC) Recruitment 2015- 28 Posts
- East Godavari Collectorate Backlog Vacancies– 109 Posts| Online application Forms@ http://eastgodavari.nic.in
- SCCL Programmer Trainee (IT) Recruitment- 02 posts
- NHAI Managers Recruitment – 26 Posts@ www.nhai.org
- FDDI Recruitment 2015 – 43 Non- Academic Posts@ www.fddiindia.com