Staff Selection Commission released the notification (Advertisement No: 1/2013) on 16.03.2013 for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2013 (Examination Code: CSEC 2013). Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the recruitment of following posts in Cabinet Secretariat, Government of India through Staff Selection Commission. Candidates are required to apply online through www.ssconline2.gov.in on or before 17.04.2013. The detailed notification is available on SSC official website http://ssc.nic.in/SSC.html.
|Post Code||Post||No. of Posts||Pay Scale||Age Limit|
|A||Research Officer (Economics)||07||Rs.9300-34800/-||Not exceeding 30 Years|
|B||Deputy Field Officer(Tele)||100|
|C||Deputy Field Officer (GD)||77|
Selection Process: Tier I – Prelims Written Exam, Tier II – Mains/ Skill Test, Tier III – Interview
Application Fee: Rs.100/- & for Women/ SC/ ST – No Fee
How to Apply: Only online applications will be accepted in website www.ssconline2.gov.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. Last Date for Submission of online applications is 17.04.2013.
Part I Registration upto 15.04.2013 @ http://www.ssconline2.gov.in/mainmenu2.php
Part II Registration upto 17.04.2013 @ http://www.ssconline2.gov.in/upload1.php
For more details about SSC Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2013 refer to detailed notification.
- SSC Recruitment 2016 – SI & ASI Posts @ http://ssc.nic.in
- SSC Combined Recruitment 2016 – Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators, Senior Hindi Translator, Hindi Pradhyapak
- SSC CGL 2016 Notification- SSC Combined Graduate Level
- SSC FCI Recruitment 2012 for Assistant Grade III – 6545 Posts
- SSC Recruitment 2015-Stenographers (Grade C&D)–1064 posts